Sunday, June 14, 2015

Doing What You Want

So after pondering for a while about what I am going to do, I have come up with an answer. Not satisfying one, but an answer.

So, just yesterday, I had a talk with my senior. She had a different journey from mine, but an amazing one. It's amazing because her decision was one of the most difficult decisions anyone would encounter in life, 'what do you want to do with you life?'

I heard a lot about her journey and her past. Then, I asked myself. Up to this moment, I have been asking the wrong question. Instead of asking what i wanted to do, I asked what should be done.  This is of course dumb. Who could know what to do and should be done? Even i know there's no rulebook for life. There won't be someone who would tell you where to go in life to be 'successful'. All I could ask is what I want to do next. Is this what I want to do?

It was as simple as that. However, the journey before going there was not as simple. I know that what I want to do is to explore the world and to be better everyday, to learn something mew everyday.It was so clear now what I want to do next.

So, always ask yourself this. 'What do you want to do?'

Also take a look at this.
http://elitedaily.com/life/motivation/successful-fcked-up-stories/1065592/
It does not show that those with bitterful journey is going to success. It shows that we should not let the world get to ourselves in front of adevrsaries. Life is not easy. It never is. It was dumb if you would think that living a meaningful life would easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment